- Provide technical support in design, development, testing, and deployment of Peoplesoft applications.
- Implement change requests as per change management policies and procedures.
- Perform system modification and enhancements based on business needs.
- Review and recommend improvements to current PS processes.
- Coordinate with Project Manager to develop project plan and determine resource requirements.
- Develop interfaces, understand table structures, run month-end PS batches and generate reports.
- Monitor and report project status to Manager on regular basis.
- Maintain project technical documentations for management review.
- Provide production support for Peoplesoft applications.
- Analyze and resolve problem tickets in a timely manner.
- Provide support in UAT and bug fixing activities.
- Expert on Upgrade and HR Campus Solution 9.0 & 9.2
- Must have knowledge of Peopletool 8.54,8.55 and 8.56
Salary: INR Best in Industry
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time