- Over 9+Years of experience in Pre- Implementation, Implementation and Support of Oracle eBS Apps R12 (Financial stream) with India Localization Experience., Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud Service, Oracle Fusion Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service. Have hands of experience in Projects, Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA) and Financials (AR, AP, GL, FA, CM) eBS R12 Modules. Experience in integration of eAM, Inventory and Purchasing with India Localization Experience.
- Having full end to end life cycle implementations experience of Oracle Applications eBS R12 and fusion cloud service with India Localization Experience.
- India Localization implementation experience is must.
- Experience with Minimum 6-7 complete Life cycle end to end Oracle EBS Implementations with India Localization Experience, extensive Fusion implementation Functional experience will be an added advantage.
- Good exposure in Requirement Gathering , requirement Analysis, Mapping, Solution Design, Gap Analysis, Development, Data Conversions , SIT, Key User Training , UAT and Production Support.
- Working experience with AME for hierarchy configuration or Position hierarchy Implementation.
- Implemented customized solutions where standard application doesnt support in financial modules.
- Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Ability to work with non IT people, adapt easily to a new environment & quick decision making, leading team, strong communication skill and problem resolving approach.
- Good exposure in Application Implementation OUM Methodology OUM and delivered documents like RA040, RD011, RD045, AN010, AN030, AN050 , DS030, TE025 , TS020, WM020 and BT070 etc.
- Vast experience in Project management & execution, which include successful planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of a project, in term of managing the projects context as well as content. Proven track record in successfully implementing of oracle ERP solutions.
- Having implementation global experience and having experience in leading the offshore team.
- Having experience in oracle foot print mapping, RFP response and efforts estimation.
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of business process, and ability to work in a highly customized Oracle Applications Environment
- Must have excellent time management, strong presentation, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge on RICE (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms and Workflows)
- Having very good knowledge on oracle accounting entries.
- Willing to travel or relocate within India or abroad.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: System
Role: Functional Outside Consultant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
ISON Technologies FZ LLC
iSON Technologies is a pan- African system integrator, managed service provider and strategic outsourcing player providing end-to-end IT services and solutions across the continent with an on the ground presence in 25 African countries, Dubai and in India also. Recently, iSON acquired GTS (www.gtsuae.com) thus strengthening its Oracle services capabilities and client portfolio in UAE.
iSON capitalizes on the strength of its core expertise and capabilities in Telecom, Banking Financial and Insurance Services, Government, Oil & Gas and Utilities verticals.
Our main line of business includes consulting, systems integration, managed services and off-shore/on-shore services.
We are ISO 27001(BS 7799), ISO 9001:2008 compliant organization.
Our recent accolades include:
* ASSOCHAM "Champion in Biz"Ã¢â‚¬â€¹ Awards 2016 for "Distinguished Achievement in IT and ITeS" category
* Great Place to Work (GPTW) Nigeria 2016 Award
* iSON Wins "Africa Best Employer Brand Award 2016"Ã¢â‚¬â€¹
* Managed Services & Support Company of the Year- NiTA Awards
* Top 100 organizations under "Special Projects Category" for Managed Services - 5 CIO 100 Annual Symposium and Awards
* World Class Cup Team Award from Standard Chartered Kenya
* "Strategic Win of the Year Award" at AVAYA Partner Forum 2016
* iSON Award Winner amongst 50 Best Global Employer Brands 2015 orgnaized by EBA
* "Best Customer Focus 2014" - Best Business Awards
* "Outstanding IT Team 2014 "- Global Business Excellence Awards
* "Best Technology Vendor Supplier" award - Zimbabwe Customer Service Week 2013
* "Contact Center Partner of the Year 2013" - AVAYA
* " Top 100 Organizations 2013"- CIO 100
We are among the leading pan-African partners for major companies such as Oracle Platinum Partner, Cisco Premier Partner, AVAYA Platinum Partner, Huawei DSV Partner, IBM Business Partner, NetApp, AVAYA, Juniper, Oracle, Cisco and Riverbed.