- Over 9+Years of experience in Oracle professional and worked as Technical Consultant, or Program Manager, or Project Lead, or Technology Specialist, or Software Programmer/Analyst related to Oracle E-Business Suite with India Localization Experience and Oracle Fusion cloud services in Implementation and Support of Oracle eBS Apps R12 and Oracle Fusion cloud services, offering like Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- An ability to understand business process issues, design, document and communicate technical solutions is essential to your success in this candidate, Working with offshore development teams to drive technical architecture and design, code reviews and post production support; while actively participating in the global resource allocation process Understand business requirements in conjunction with the functional teams; translate them into technical solutions, develop bug/code fixes, integrate, test, and deploy.
- India Localization implementation experience is must.
- Troubleshoot and maintain Oracle PL/SQL packages and procedures as part of technical resolution of these system incidents.
- Proficient technical knowledge of Oracle EBS modules with India Localization Experience. Should has extensively worked on RICE Components. At least three implementations (End to End) should be done.
- Good knowledge of interfaces, conversions, workflows and XML reports, XML Bursting , Proficient knowledge of PL/SQL and experienced with Oracle 9i, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, SQL*Plus, SQL*Menu, Tools and SQL Loader, Experience with Forms Personalization. Solid understanding of design and coding standards for extensions to the Oracle Applications. Strong Experience in AME.
- Having vast experience in ADF and OAF and Mobile App development with India Localization Experience.
- Having experience in J2EE and ADF based system developments which includes Analysis, Design, Implementation, Debugging, Defect Fixing, Testing, Application Performance Analysis and Deployment.
- Hands on experience in Oracle ADF 11g Architecture, JDeveloper, Oracle ADF Development (ADF, ADF Faces, ADF Task Flows and Business Components) with Web Services.
- Experience in writing Object Oriented Concepts, Analysis & Design.
- Experienced in SOA and Web Services including SOAP and related XML technologies. Implemented Oracle Portal and good exposure with Oracle Application Server administration.
- Experienced in building private, public and community clouds for Oracle applications
- Migrate experience from IaaS, PaaS and SaaS instances between public and private clouds - Java, J2EE, .NET, Ruby, LAMP, Apache, RDBMS, Oracle, SQL, MySQL, Unix/Linux, NAS/SAN, LAN/WAN VPN, Security, IDS, Firewalls and Encryption will be an advantage.
- Have worked with Oracle Cloud services offering like Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- Must be a team player who can work with multiple teams (on site, internal, external)
- Extensively Worked on Interfaces (Inbound & Outbound) and Conversions for Various Modules
- Having full end to end life cycle implementations experience of Oracle Applications eBS R12 and oracle Fusion cloud services.
- Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Ability to work with non IT people, adapt easily to a new environment & quick decision making, leading team, strong communication skill and problem resolving approach.
- Having implementation global experience and having experience in leading the offshore team.
- Good oral and written communication skills; including process documentation.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
ISON Technologies FZ LLC
iSON Technologies is a pan- African system integrator, managed service provider and strategic outsourcing player providing end-to-end IT services and solutions across the continent with an on the ground presence in 25 African countries, Dubai and in India also. Recently, iSON acquired GTS (www.gtsuae.com) thus strengthening its Oracle services capabilities and client portfolio in UAE.
iSON capitalizes on the strength of its core expertise and capabilities in Telecom, Banking Financial and Insurance Services, Government, Oil & Gas and Utilities verticals.
Our main line of business includes consulting, systems integration, managed services and off-shore/on-shore services.
We are ISO 27001(BS 7799), ISO 9001:2008 compliant organization.
Our recent accolades include:
* ASSOCHAM "Champion in Biz"Ã¢â‚¬â€¹ Awards 2016 for "Distinguished Achievement in IT and ITeS" category
* Great Place to Work (GPTW) Nigeria 2016 Award
* iSON Wins "Africa Best Employer Brand Award 2016"Ã¢â‚¬â€¹
* Managed Services & Support Company of the Year- NiTA Awards
* Top 100 organizations under "Special Projects Category" for Managed Services - 5 CIO 100 Annual Symposium and Awards
* World Class Cup Team Award from Standard Chartered Kenya
* "Strategic Win of the Year Award" at AVAYA Partner Forum 2016
* iSON Award Winner amongst 50 Best Global Employer Brands 2015 orgnaized by EBA
* "Best Customer Focus 2014" - Best Business Awards
* "Outstanding IT Team 2014 "- Global Business Excellence Awards
* "Best Technology Vendor Supplier" award - Zimbabwe Customer Service Week 2013
* "Contact Center Partner of the Year 2013" - AVAYA
* " Top 100 Organizations 2013"- CIO 100
We are among the leading pan-African partners for major companies such as Oracle Platinum Partner, Cisco Premier Partner, AVAYA Platinum Partner, Huawei DSV Partner, IBM Business Partner, NetApp, AVAYA, Juniper, Oracle, Cisco and Riverbed.